SLITAD PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
The awards are presented to organizations who score beyond the minimum standards of the ten criteria framework. The Awards will be on the following three categories.
- GOLD - Excellent level of conformance to the framework.
- SILVER - Good level of conformance to the framework.
- BRONZE - Above average level of conformance to the framework.
Since there is no particular limit to the number of organizations being able to receive the awards, it’s gives the opportunity for a many organizations to achieve excellence and be recognized. So, from this launch day you can work on until the closing dates for applications which will be 10th October 2014. The application form, guidebook and self-evaluation checklist is now downloadable by clicking the "Download Documents" icon appearing on the right margin of this page.
PREPARE FOR THE RECOGNITION YOU DESERVE IN PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT TOWARDS ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS.
How it works?
- Award Framework has 10 Areas.
- Either with your internal experts or using external consultants. meet expected level of standards.
- Apply for Awards.
- Team of Assessors will first scrutinise submissions
- The short-listed organizations will be assessed. Assessors are independent of consultants or SLITAD Officials
A strategy for improving the performance of the organization is clearly defined and understood.
Learning & Development Strategy
A Learning and development plan to achieve the organization's objectives.
People Management Strategy
Strategies for managing people that are designed to promote equality of opportunity in the development of the organization’s people.
Leadership & Management Strategy
Clearly defined the capabilities managers need to lead, manage and develop people effectively and they are well understood.
Managers are effective in Leading, Managing and Developing people.
Recognition & Rewards
People’s contribution to the organization is recognized and valued.
Involvement & Empowerment
People are encouraged to take ownership and responsibility by being involved in decision-making.
Learning & Development
People learn and develop effectively.
Investments in people improves the performance of the organization.
Improvements are continually made to the way people are managed and developed.